For Nederlands, visit our Nederlands pages.
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Turkey. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at Turkish missions and at the ports of entry. As of October 2015, it will not be possible to enter Turkey by taking a visa on the port of entry. Only e-visa will be accepted.
As Turkkol Advies Group, we help to get your e-visa for yourself and for your family members. It is also possible to a get group entry. Visa's are often available immediately, so you don't need to wait long time before your travel.
Government website also provides access to e-Visa system however there are some advantages taking your visas by us with a very small amount of processing fee.
1. Government can accept only Credit Card whereas we accept all payment methods including cash.
2. Government service is available in English and Turkish. We do server you in Dutch, Turkish and English.
3. Just like you book your holiday through an agency, we are real people and you can ask immediate questions and get answers immediately without navigating through pages of questions and answers.
4. Government sites cannot make sure whether you're making a mistake by filling dates, type of visa, your data; We do make sure you fill in the accurate information.
5. You need a printer to print e-visa just in case. We do provide this.
6. Unlike government site and some online sites, we do not require you to fill in an online form. So, we do not keep your data in the our system and no issue on privacy.
7. We provide further information about visit, suggest tips and tricks and also advice insurances if need be based on your destination and duration.
8. Government sites cannot provide in-person help, also online sites cannot. We do.
Some facts about E-Visa
1. E-visa is valid for 90 days and multiple provides entry. You can go any time within this 90 days, no matter what you have speficied in application form or your ticket was.
2. Your passport should be at least 6 months valid.
3. If you cannot go within this 90 days, you can simply apply another one, no issue.
4. We do not keep your privdate data in our system, so you don't need to worry about privacy. Turkish government does not sell, use, share any information in their system for any other purposes except entering to Turkey
5. An E-Visa is required for every person.
6. You can apply for your e-Visa any time before your travel. However, you are advised to create an e-Visa application at least 48 hours before your departure.
7. Maximum family members in one application is 10 and group application is possible between 10 and 300 person.
Although we have detailed information about every step, it is as simple as this: Take your and family members passports with you, visit us, take your e-visa and do the payment in cash, IDEAL or credit card.
For your questions, you can reach us on: 020 - 412 06 07